ROBITUSSIN Chesty Cough Forte provides throat soothing formula and breaks down mucus & loosens chest congestion.
- Robitussin liquid coats and soothes the throat.
- Contains the expectorant Guaiphenesin which increases the flow of natural secretions along the lower respiratory tract.
- Contains Bromhexine Hydrochloride to liquefy and breakdown the secretions.
- This combination helps break up a cough- helps loosen congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest.
Size or Dimensions
200ml. Contains: Each 10mL of oral liquid contains: Guaiphenesin 200mg, Bromhexine Hydrochloride 8mg. Sodium Benzoate, Saccharin Sodium, Sorbitol (10.5g/30mL) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Dosage: Every 6 to 8 hours orally when necessary. Adults and Children 12 years and over: 10 mL. Children 6 years - under 12 years: 5 mL. Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner. Use the measuring cup included for accurate dose measurement.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- in children under 6 years of age.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have a persistent chronic cough such as occurs with: - smoking - asthma - chronic bronchitis - emphysema.
- have a cough with excessive phlegm.
- are pregnant or nursing a baby.
- have a history of gastric ulcer.
- are taking other cough and cold medicines.