Codral Relief decongestant provide effective and fast relief from cold & flu symptoms, plus nasal decongestant.
- Cold and flu tablets with paracetamol to relieve headaches and other body aches & pains. Also helps reduce fevers.
- Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
- Non drowsy cold and flu tablets
- Oral decongestant tablets
This cold and flu treatment provides relief from:
- headaches and fever
- body aches and pains
- blocked or runny nose
Size or Dimensions
24 tablets in total - 18 day tablets and 6 night tablets . Each tablet contacts Paracetamol 500mg. Paracetamol is an analgesic that is thought to inhibit a pain-transmitting enzyme produced in the brain. Paracetamol works to relieve headaches and other body aches and pains. Paracetamol also helps reduce fever .
Each Day Tablet also contains: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg - Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Each Night Tablet also contains: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg - Chlorpheniramine Maleate is a sedating antihistamine. It is used for the relief of a runny nose and watery eyes. As it is a sedating antihistamine, it also aids rest.
For adults and children 12 years and over. How many: Day: 2 Red, Night: 2 Orange as necessary
How often: Every 4-6 hours as necessary Maximum 6 day & 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults: after 3 days. Children over 12: after 48 hours, except on medical advice
If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, see your doctor. Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Warning: Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Night medication may cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if you have taken antihistamines
Ask your doctor before use:
- if you have any medical conditions, taking other medicines or if you are a chronic alcohol abuser
- if you have high blood pressure
- if you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding