NUROFEN Children's 5 -12 years Strawberry 100ml
including tax, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 4 Business days
Fast, effective pain and fever relief for your growing child.
- Provides effective relief from fever from 15 minutes and lasts up to 8 hours*
- Relieves Cold and Flu symptoms
- Sugar free formulation
- Contains ibuprofen
Since 1999, Australian parents have trusted Nurofen for Children to help their kids with pain and fever as they grow up. Nurofen for Children starts providing effective relief from fever in just 15 minutes and lasts up to 8 hours*. It contains ibuprofen to effectively provide relief from teething pain, tooth aches, earaches, sore throats, headaches, minor aches, sprains and strains and cold and flu symptoms.
The concentrated formula means easier, lower-volume dosing and every bottle comes with an easy-to-use dosing syringe. It’s also sugar free and colour free, and comes in a fruity strawberry flavour.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
*Pelen Fet al. Ann Pediatr 1998; 45(10): 719-28, Autrect-Leca E et al. Cutt Med Res Opin 2007; 23(9): 2205-11.
Size or Dimensions
100ml Liquid. Contains 200mg ibuprofen per 5mL dose | Contains sodium chloride and sodium saccharin | Sugar-free | Colour-free | Contains no aspirin, alcohol, aspartame | 30mL (maximum daily dose) contains 13.0g maltitol | Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
The Nurofen for Children 5-12 years formula is suitable for children 3 months to 12 years of age, provided the below dosage guide is followed.
• 3‒6 months (average weight 6‒8kg), dose: 1.5‒2.0mL
• 6‒12 months (average weight 8‒10kg), dose: 2.0‒2.5mL
• 1‒3 years (average weight 10‒14kg), dose: 2.5‒3.5mL
• 3‒5 years (average weight 14‒18kg), dose: 3.5‒4.5mL
• 5‒7 years (average weight 18‒22kg), dose: 4.5‒5.5mL
• 7‒9 years (average weight 22‒28kg), dose: 5.5‒7.0mL
• 9‒12 years (average weight 28‒40kg), dose: 7.0‒10mL
Repeat dose every 6‒8 hours as necessary (max 3 doses in 24 hours).
*Do not give to babies under 3 months. Seek medical advice before giving to children under 12 months. Do not exceed the stated dose. For short-term use only. If your child's symptoms persist for more than 48 hours consult your doctor. Children should take plenty of fluids. Do not use if the cap seal is not intact on first opening of the bottle.
Maximum Dose in 24 Hours: Maximum 3 doses.
Seek medical advice before use:
• If your child is under 12 months of age
• If your child suffers from asthma
• If your child is taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking any other regular medicines
• In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Do Not Use:
• In children under 3 months of age.
• In children who have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
• In children who have kidney, liver or heart problems.
• In children who have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.