ORIENTAL BOTANICALS Kids Cold and Flu Fighter 100ml
including tax, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 4 Business days
ORIENTAL BOTANICALS Kids’ Cold & Flu Fighter is a delicious-tasting formula, suitable for children aged 2 years and up.
Oriental Botanicals Kids’ Cold & Flu Fighter get the tick of approval from parents and kids alike:
- Great-tasting, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy to give to your child
- Contains no added sugar (sweetened with stevia)
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and older
- Includes echinacea, which is traditionally used to help children’s immune systems to fight illness in Western herbal medicine
- Echinacea is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease children’s common cold and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion and runny nose
- Also contains elderflower to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus elderberry and the Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia
Size or Dimensions
100ml. Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
- Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 22.55 mg, dry equiv. | 135.3mg
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root & rhizome 14.35mg, dry equiv. | 86.1mg
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 33.85mg, dry equiv. | 338.5mg
- Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 56.4mg, dry equiv. | 338.4mg
Plus fresh juice:
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 34mg, fresh equiv. | 408mg
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, pear and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived), silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and potassium sorbate.
Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL two to three times daily.
Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL two to three times daily.
Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL two to three times daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate and sulphites. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.