BLACKMORES Lyp-Sine® contains vitamin C and zinc to support wound healing and support immune system health.
Contains the amino acid lysine, which is an essential amino acid which can not be synthesised by the body and must be obtained form the diet.
Size or Dimensions
100 capsules. Active Ingredients: Lysine hydrochloride 500 mg, Ascorbic acid(vitamin C) 250 mg, Zinc amino acid chelate(zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
Adults – Dose for risk reduction: 2 tablets per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Dose for management of outbreak - 2 tablets, 2 times per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Children (from 4 years to 18 years) – Take 1 tablet per day, or as professionally prescribed
Not to be used in children under 4 years without medical supervision
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional