MUNDICARE Cold Defence Nasal Spray Childrens 20ml
including tax, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 4 Business days
MUNDICARE Cold Defence nasal spray, powered by Carragelose, attacks a cold at its source and eliminates cold viruses from the nasal lining.
MUNDICARE Cold Defence Nasal Spray for Kids includes Carrageenan which is a natural ingredient obtained from red seaweed that physically traps cold viruses in the nasal lining, hindering their spread and multiplication. Clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by up to 2 days and to help reduce the severity of cold symptoms. Forms a protective barrier in the nasal lining, to support your body's natural defences against cold viruses. Natural Carragelose.
Common colds are caused by viruses. You can’t see them, but they are everywhere. They enter through the nose – one of the first places they take hold – and attach to the nasal lining where they multiply and spread, causing those pesky symptoms.
- Contains a natural ingredient Carragelose™
- Clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by up to 2 days*1-3
- Eliminates up to 99% of common cold viruses**1-3
- Reduces the severity of common cold symptoms*4-5
- Preservative & steroid free
- Can be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in children from 12 months
Size or Dimensions
20ml Liquid. Active ingredient: Saline solution with 1.2mg/L Carragelose (Carrageenan). Preservative Free.
1. Clean your nostrils before use.
2. Remove the protective cap. Before first use, pump a few times if necessary until spray is discharged. mundicare® COLD DEFENCE Nasal Spray is now ready for use.
3. Sit upright and keep your head slightly down and forward.
4. Close one nostril and gently insert the nozzle into the other.
5. Gently squeeze the pump as you breathe in.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other nostril.
7. For best results, repeat three times per day. Treatment should begin at the first sign of cold symptoms.
Unlike decongestant nasal sprays which need to be limited to a maximum of 3-5 days of use, mundicare® Cold Defence is not medicated or habit forming, therefore can be used as often as needed. However, if symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.