PANADOL Paracetamol Mini Caps are smaller capsule-shaped tablets with a smooth gelatin coating for easy swallowing.
Panadol Mini Caps provide fast, effective temporary relief from headaches, body aches, and toothaches.
Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Mini Caps are gentle on the stomach.
No gluten, lactose or sugar | Contains paracetamol | Does not contain ibuprofen.
Size or Dimensions
20 Caplets. Active ingredient: 500mg Paracetamol
HOW TO USE PANADOL MINI CAPS (FOR PAIN RELIEF):
Place mini cap(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours)
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C.
Do not use Panadol Mini Caps:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine or hydroxybenzoates
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol or caffeine
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If pregnant, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
- If you are breastfeeding
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol. These reactions are very rare.
While using Panadol Mini Caps for pain relief:
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not use Panadol Mini Caps for pain relief in children below age 12.