Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of coughs, colds, sore throats and to help reduce fevers. Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Suitable for children 2years and older.
Size or Dimensions
200ml. Active Ingredients: Olea europaea (olive leaf) leaf extract equivalent to fresh leaf 5 g (5000 mg) (standardised to contain oleuropein 22 mg)
Adults – Take 5 mL 2 to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5 mL 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 5 mL once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 2 years – only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract can be taken undiluted or added to juice or water before taking.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Contains potassium sorbates
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.